Custom USB Flash Drives
If you’ve googled “Custom USB Flash Drive Canada”, “Pendrive Canada”, or USB with Logo”, then you’ve found what you’re looking for. We produce custom USB flash drives with a company or organization’s logo. If you’re looking for drive styles, check out our USB Flash Drive section, Request a Quote, or contact us at info AT standardmedia DOT ca.
We wanted to dedicate a post to a few items you may want to consider if you’re thinking about doing a run of custom USB flash drives. As with all things media related, we want to demystify the process, create awareness, and introduce simplicty into the process. You’re here because you’re considering getting your company or organization’s logo or identity branded onto a portable flash drive. Great decision. These are pieces that are designed for personal and professional use, not to mention the fact that they are reusable. In our opinion, there’s few other products that can combine brand expsoure and practical resuability in everyday work and home situations like a flash drive. They’re great content delivery vehicles, and there’s a lot of cool things you can do with them, such as logo runs, partitions, and autoruns. Even if you’re simply just using them for document delivery, as opposed to standard CDRs or CDROMS, they’re nifty and serve their purpose very well. Here’s a few of the common questions we get from clients who are looking to get custom USB flash drives done.
What storage capacities (density options) are available for your drives?
Good question. The common misconception still is that drives come in sizes of only 64MB to 256 MB. This is not true. We carry USB flash drives that span 64MB – 8GB in common tumbdrive styles. Check our drive styles in our USB Flash Drives section.
- Preloaded files can be removed by users to free up flash drive space.
- Alternatively, files preloaded on the USB Flash Drives can only be read and opened but not erased by the user. The rest of the space on the custom USB Flash Drive can be used to store the user’s personal data.
- Sometimes the client will not be expected to open the files you have preloaded on the Flash Drive (for example, if you’re distributing a multimedia presentation that uses audio files, videos and photos). Using the Autorun feature, your preloaded content will open automatically every time the drive is inserted into a computer. Autorun files can either be made erasable or non-erasable. In addition, any website can be auto-loaded when the USB Flash Drive is plugged in.
- An alternate approach to the Autorun technique is to have a menu automatically appear upon initial insertion of the USB Flash Drive. The menu will offer the user the option to review the material preloaded onto the drive or to “cancel” and browse the drive manually. It is a unique way to make sure the customer considers reviewing the preloaded information without being too pushy.
- With the logo Autorun option, the chosen logo will appear on screen each time the USB Flash Drive is plugged into a computer. After a couple of seconds the logo will disappear and the device can be used as a regular USB drive. With this unique feature, your branding is re-inforced each time the drive is used.
- Instead of seeing the default “Removable drive x” icon when the USB Flash Drive is inserted, we can have your logo set as the drive icon and give the drive a custom name. When the device is inserted into a computer the drive icon will have both your name and logo on it.
We can produce drives in as low a quantity as 25 pieces.
ROHS compliant and are certified not to contain Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury. We are happy to offer our green flash drives at the same quantities and price points as our standard flash drives.